Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
MaxLinear is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our growing High-Performance Analog team. In this role, you will focus on the following:
- Lead cross-functional silicon engineering teams to successfully execute new product developments (NPD) from concept to production ramp through the formalized phase gate processes of the company
- Closely monitor and clearly report on all key metrics for all programs under management to team members, engineering leads, and management
- Work proactively with leads and management teams to manage changes, identify and resolve issues, and mitigate risk for the program
- Ensure standard templates and methods are in place to seamlessly create and track project and program-level plans
- Enforce NPD processes and ensure the quality of the deliverables for every phase of the program
- Facilitate engineering investigation of key technical issues with cross-functional teams
- Facilitate cross-functional communication, conflict resolution, task prioritization, contingency plans, and key program decision making
- Inform management of project status and escalate risks and issues for the program timely
- Close tracking of post-silicon bugs found in characterization and facilitating the closure of each item towards production release
- Support engineering leads in detailed scheduling of project tasks and dependencies to ensure phase-gate milestones are met to support overarching program goals
- Prepare and track program budget
MaxLinear is seeking an Associate General Counsel who is an internationally savvy, commercial and technology transactions attorney to join our growing team. In this role, you will focus on the following:
- Lead customer facing global business transactions and other technology, IP, and commercial transactions including purchase and sale agreements, licensing and development agreements, collaboration agreements, distributor agreements, and NRE agreements
- Partner with business stakeholders at all levels of the organization to drive customer engagements, commercial transactions, and key projects and programs
- Negotiate and draft purchasing / vendor agreements and other commercial transactions
- A key leader in driving transactional operations by building processes, policies, and practices to improve day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness
- Adhere to MaxLinear’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics